Speech Therapists will work with the client in improving communication skills or lessening the disabling effects of a recent stroke. The treatment is individualized to the needs of the client and may also be customized to a particular developmental disability diagnosed for a young patient.
Speech Therapy Services
- Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Slurred Speech / Stroke Survivors Treatment
- Dysphagia Treatment (Difficulty in Swallowing)
- Reducing Fluency Difficulties
- Sign Language or Alternative Communication Training
- In-Home Therapy Sessions
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment
- Assessment of Learning Difficulties
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- Assessment and Therapy for Cognitive Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech Therapy for Ages 5 and Under
For more information or to request for Speech Therapy, call us at 214-238-3220.