Primary Home Care
Our Home Care Professionals may be deployed to work with clients and their families at home. The home setting is the most conducive for restorative care after a surgery, a recent hospitalization or for new mothers who need help with infant care after giving birth.
Primary Home Care Services
- Assisting Client in Getting Up from the Bed
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Transportation Arrangements
- Meal Preparation
- Help with Toilet Use
- Safety Supervision for the Client
- Light Exercises
- Transfer Assistance
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Monitoring Client’s Diet
- Help Climbing Steps
For more information or to request for Primary Home Care Services, call us at 214-238-3220.