How will you live your life to the fullest when you cannot even do the basic tasks that were so easy before you had a stroke, an injury or acquire health issues?
Even in your most difficult health crisis, there is hope. Occupational Therapy helps patients recuperate, relearn and remember activities that are associated with daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding. Here are some of the other modules included in your Occupational Therapy program:
- Pain Management
- Training in the Use of Mobility Assistive Devices
- Mobility Rehabilitation
- Occupation-Focused Practice Models
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Minimizing Risk of Injuries and Health Complications
- Progressive Work Skills Recovery Therapy
- Fitting of Prosthetic Devices for Amputations
- Training to Restore Balance
- Coordinating Activities to Promote Independence
- Muscle Control Restoration and Training
- Work Simplification
- Basic Skills Re-Education
For more information or to request for occupational therapy, call us at 214-238-3220.