Licensed Medical Social Worker
Our Medical Social Workers work in collaboration with doctors, nurses and allied health professionals to ensure the overall health and wellness of your loved one.
Medical Social Services are important to promote continuity of care when mom or dad returns home from the hospital or after intensive treatment in a medical facility.
These services include:
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care Arrangements
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Finding Fund Sources for Health Care
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Parenting Advice
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Arranging Foster Care for Minors
- Case Management
For more information or to request for Medical Social Services, call us at 214-238-3220.